Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pictures from weeks 6 and 7 as well as an update




Ok, so I am still trying to figure out how to do the lay out, I think some of the comments I put on the pictures got cut off, but enjoy!



Being a cute baby is tough work!







Look at the cute monkey slippers. 



Looking adorable as always!


















Had to put him in the outfit before he grew out of it. 


Lady wanted to be on the blanket, but settled on sleeping next to it instead

We had just put Evan on the blanket for tummy time and he fell asleep less than 2 minutes later. 






















So I took this from a friend's blog to let you know how much Evan has changed in the 8 weeks he has been here!
Height: just shy of 24 inches (was 19 1/2 when he was born)
Weight: 11 lbs 7oz (was 6 lb 13 oz when born)
I discovered: lights! I love to stare at them when Mom is feeding me
New Things I can do this month: coo, smile, laugh (gasp but Mom and Dad take it as I am laughing)
My likes: Feeding time, bath time and any snuggle time with my mom and dad.
My dislikes: Burping, Lady licking my toes, being put down for a nap anywhere that is not my mom or the swing
How I sleep: Still working on this! Some nights 5 hours and others 2 :(
Some food I like: MILK!!!!!
Some toys I play with: Love the play mat and stare at all the toys over me. Also love my inch worm that makes all sorts of noises.
Special Moments: When I look at Mommy and Daddy and start cooing and talking to them.
Something I did that made Mommy & Daddy laugh: smile and make noises!@
I like to say: ahhh, ohhhh (sounds like hi sometimes)
Went on a trip to: the mail box, Marla and Danny's house for Rosh Hashana and Sarah and Todds. Greek fest and the grocery store!

1 comment: