Friday, September 18, 2009



So this is about 7 1/2 weeks over due but I have decided to create a blog so that you can keep up with us and our little bundle of joy Evan. He is growing more and more every day and we love to share what is happening with all of our friends and family. I will try my hardest to post pictures every week.

Evan is growing leaps and bounds by the day! He is smiling and talking up a storm. He loves to coo and I think he is even starting to giggle a little. This is the best sound I think I have ever heard!

Sleep wise, this week has had NO rhyme or reason. Most nights Evan has been feeding every 3 hours, so I have been sleeping about 2 hours or less each time. Then last night we had an amazing stretch of sleep! Evan went down around 9pm and woke up at 2am!!! Too bad after that he didn't go back down until after 4am and then again at 7am. At least we had some sleep. Maybe tonight we can go back to sleep and not keep Mommy and Daddy up for 2 hours :)

Evan and I are starting to get a routine every day and I think it is making both of us happier. He usually wakes up around 7 or 7:30, eats and then we play for about 30-45 minutes and then it is nap time. This is repeated all day. We make sure to get out of the house each day even if it is just to check the mail down the street.

Again, I will try to keep this updated weekly. Thank you for checking in on us and watching our little bug grow!

- Samantha



our first baby Lady



Evan's first bath, this was one of the good parts



We had a pictures taken when Evan was about a week and a half old. He wasn't too happy about posing.


Trying to burp Evan and this came out hysterical. He looks like a balloon!
-picture by Sandi Heinrich


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Blogs are the best! Can't wait to read all about your fun adventures!! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.
    I THINK THAT THIS BLOG IS A GREAT IDEA AND LOOK FORWARD TO KEEPING UP WITH ALL OF ESPECIALLY EVAN, HE IS A WOW.
    WE WANT TO WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR

    LOVE DAD AND LYNN

    ReplyDelete